There will always be great memories here at the U of U. It has been a great school, and I have met wonderful people (including the one that's now stuck with me forever). Abby and Erica, remember skipping math and hopping in Erica's jeep and rockin' out to LFO and going to the Bagelery to get cinnamon & sugar bagels with strawberry cream cheese? (did I mention we didn't end up passing that class?) Those are such great memeories. And drinking RedBull after RedBull after RedBull trying to stay awake studying for finals? Front row seats in the MUSS, fun Beta days, such good times.
I know it's not "official" yet but man it sure feels good! I will be much more excited when Scott's done with the semester and we can celebrate together! One more week and we will be doing some major celebrating!
Now it's time to really hit the job hunt hard for Omaha and get a packin'! Life just doesn't ever seem to calm down, there's always something that comes next. But that's what makes it so exciting. Off to Omaha in just four weeks! Whoosh!
Where it all began.....

My best friends now....


The beginning of beta days....
We will forever be Utah fans! GO UTES!!!
12 comments:
holy crap teddy, that post almost made me cry. i miss college so much, i'm going back!
Oh my Teddy! Congrats on being done. That post was so cute. I freakin' love remembering those days. No joke, those were some of the best days EVER! So super glad that Paul & our writing class, oh & Beta brought us together - FOREVER!
love you lots & congrats!
oh teddy you are so cute. congratulations!!
YAY! I am so excited for you! Isn't it a nice feeling? I think you for sure helped me get though some classes! Good luck with everything in Omaha! What a fun adventure!
You are a adorable and it has been so fun to become your friend!
Congratulations guys!! How exciting. :) And I can't believe you're moving in 4 weeks. How crazy! I'm sad you never made it out to play with us, but I know you were super busy. Maybe we'll come visit you in Omaha one of these days. Seriously, enjoy the last month in the village. Good luck with all of the packing!
Oh CONGRATS Teddy!!! That has to be such a great feeling! Good for you, girl!
Congrats!!! I hope Omaha treats you well!!!
Yeah Teddy! That is so awsome. i am so proud of you - what an inspiration you are to me. Way to go. We love you guys so much and hate to think that you will be leaving soon. We need to celebrate.
YAY TEDDS! oh my gosh I am so excited for you, Congrats! honestly that first year could be one of the greatest years yet! skipping through campus, walking to math in the blizzards, PAUL!, the house on 13th, GOOD TIMES! i love ya tedds! next stop... omaha, i'm so excited for you!
CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! i'm so proud of you! now go get a nice long massage!!! you deserve it girl!
Congrats! Scott looks so young in that first MUSS photo! Good luck with your upcoming adventures.
YOU GO GIRL!!! Congrats Teddy. I love it when the girls graduate!
Post a Comment