Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter & Birthdays in Midway

This Sunday we went up to Midway to celebrate a late Easter together as a family, as well as Monty and Brock's birthdays. It was such a gorgeous day (right when it was starting to get warm) and it was so nice to be able to play outside in their great backyard, and eat out on the patio. Everyone was there that day, even those from out of town. It was so fun to be together. Monty....the first birthday boy. Monty is my step-dad and the neatest man in the whole world. He has done so much for our family and is truly as kind as they come. He always has put our family first and I love him so much. Can ya tell all his grandkids do to?And then we have Brock, my oldest brother. Brock, you're awesome. You have such a beautiful family and I'm proud of you for working so hard. I am jealous how amazing of a biker you are, thanks for taking the time to ride with me. I'm gonna miss you guys.The pogo stick was a hit that day, can ya tell? Tay even got it one handed! It was quite the competition!The newest member of our family: Abe Thomas DutsonAnd the two pregnant girlies with babies on the way. Bethany (left) having a boy and Keri pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl!! Monty LOVES In-n-Out and so he got an In-n-Out t-shirt and some awesome gym shorts.

1 comment:

Keri Cannon said...

love it! What fun pictures! I'm glad you are so good at blogging b/c I will want to know all that you are doing when you are away! Love ya