Saturday, May 2, 2009

Can you tell we've been occupied with other things lately?When I woke up this morning and it looked like this outside....and Scott was gone studying all day....I knew it was a sign and I had no excuse. It was Spring Cleaning day! Not the funnest Saturday ever, but man it feels good! It was tempting to just let this place go for 3 more weeks because we're gonna have to pack up and clean anyway, but I can't stand a messy house like this. It's amazing how much happier you are when your little place is spick and span!

5 comments:

M said...

amen to that! good job by the way! looks great! okay, no joke, we MUST get together ASAP!!!

Shiree said...

Nice work, Teddy. Raining Saturdays can be a bummer...but you made it work for you!

geeno said...

it warms my heart to see Oats & More on your counter :) but i guess it's good that you made your house look amazing again

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute decorated apartment!! So sad you are leaving it soon! But holy smokes...it was a mess!! Good work cleaning - the rain can be a good thing sometimes. :)

Unknown said...

Oh the village! Your guys' place looks great and brings back lots of memories!