
Dear Honey Bunches of Oats (with almonds),
Thank you for being my saving grace lately. As I am sitting here right now (eating you), I realize that I have eaten you for my last 7 meals in a row. Thank you for being so yummy, easy, (decently cheap) and accessible when I need you. We are having our neighbors over for dinner tonight so I am forced to make a "real" meal, but I will miss you and I'm sure I'll meet with you again tomorrow morning. I guess a little protein in my diet would be good after all.
Sincerely,
Teddy
P.S. This has gotten so bad that I even called Scott "honey bunches" last night. "Hey honey bunches!" Whoops!
Thank you for being my saving grace lately. As I am sitting here right now (eating you), I realize that I have eaten you for my last 7 meals in a row. Thank you for being so yummy, easy, (decently cheap) and accessible when I need you. We are having our neighbors over for dinner tonight so I am forced to make a "real" meal, but I will miss you and I'm sure I'll meet with you again tomorrow morning. I guess a little protein in my diet would be good after all.
Sincerely,
Teddy
P.S. This has gotten so bad that I even called Scott "honey bunches" last night. "Hey honey bunches!" Whoops!
4 comments:
okay if i didn't know better I would ask if you were pregnant. That stuff nourished both of my fetuses single handedly. I nearly panicked though last time I went to Walmart to stock up (that's one of the few things that gets me in there) and the price had gone up 75 cents a box! I may be officially weaned because of it.
For both of you (abs and teds) - I am also infatuated with this delicious flaky, bunchy, sweet cereal but guess what - the knock off brand is far superior - Oats & More has better flakes that don't get soggy in 10 seconds and it has more bunches of oats!! plus it's almost always substantially cheaper. Please try them (western family brand in utah - hyvee brand in the midwest)
lol! you're too funny teds!
ha ha ha ha
I'm a Basic Four girl myself....
Post a Comment