Monday, February 2, 2009

Our pics...two and a half years later.

Just got our wedding photos from 2.5 years ago finally onto the computer! Woohoo!
Here are just a few...

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are so beautiful! You may be the prettiest bride I've ever seen. I just love your dress.

Brittney said...

Nice!!! You guys are such a beautiful couple. Loved the pics! My favorite was the last one.

M said...

yay!!! Teddy, I want mine on a disc too...dang photographers. Your pics are SOOOO cute!

Ryan and Jamie Turner said...

These are so great! I wish I could see all of them. Put them up on facebook or something! :) What were your colors?

Heather said...

So Cute Ted! I have the same issue with my photographs. I don't have any of them, because they are insistent at only giving us prints. So sad, I only have pictures that someone took their camera. I never realized having the copy rights to your photos was such a big deal! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You're so stinking pretty! Can't wait to see you next week pretty lady!

Abbie

geeno said...

you have some great photos - it's a good thing you have them now!

Jill Clark said...

How cute are you two? I think you looked so beautiful that day (as you always do) but wow! Glad you finally got these!

Keri Cannon said...

I'm so glad you got the pics finally! they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Nick and Nicki said...

Wow, you are absolutely breathtaking in those photos Teddy. Scott is VERY lucky to have such a beautiful and fun wife!!