Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cake in a Mug!

You guys this looks awesome!! Check this out!

"When your sweet cravings kick in but you don't have time to bake something tasty and warm, here's an excellent recipe to make a simple, quick and easy chocolate cake. It's a great cooking lesson for kids, and a different way to use hot chocolate mix any time of the year. Share this recipe with everyone and use this as a "friendly" treat for friends."

This is so easy, even I can do it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Cake-in-a-Mug

I am totally doing this when I get home tonight. I am heading up to Midway cause we're babysitting this guy all weekend.

Can't wait. He's gonna love making this tasty little treat with me after dinner. I'll let ya know how it goes for us.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds... interesting! Let me know if it tastes good. If it does, I totally want to try it. I didn't know you could do that, thanks!

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy and easy! Thanks Teddy!