Bet ya didn't know they have dodgeball intramurals at the University of Utah! Oh yes, they do! And it's serious!



This was such a kick in the pants to watch! The wives were laughing so hard watching these guys play this game! It is so good for them to get out and have some fun and run around with all their studying they do all day, every day. See! Not all dentists are boring! Truly, they're just a bunch of kids in big guy's bodies.
2 comments:
I can only imagine how serious boys would take that. Anything to do with a ball and competition seems to bring out the seriousness in guys. I would have laughed so hard too!!!
As for Steve and I... We are a little more on "off" than "on" right now. Hence why I need some rejuvinated hope that despite bumps, things can work out.
LOL!!! that's hilareous! but very awesome.
Post a Comment