I want to see a picture of this exciting gift that you told us about! The thing you were so excited to show us! The cranium is interesting, but get to the good stuff!
Ha! "on old olympus towering tops a fin and german viewed some hops" The 12 cranial nerves in order....Scott should know this already though, right? It was a really easy way to memorize them.
4 comments:
I want to see a picture of this exciting gift that you told us about! The thing you were so excited to show us! The cranium is interesting, but get to the good stuff!
It still hasn't come yet! I'm waiting patiently! You'll see...
You're too funny Teds. Love ya!
Ha! "on old olympus towering tops a fin and german viewed some hops"
The 12 cranial nerves in order....Scott should know this already though, right? It was a really easy way to memorize them.
Post a Comment