I know you've all been reading, just like I have, on everybody's blogs about how excited they all are for the new holiday season. But I am too! I love turning off all the lights and just having the little lamps on with pumpkin spice or sugar cookie candles burning, wrapping up in a blanket wearing sweats and slippers, watching an old movie while sipping hot chocolate or apple cider, it's so cozy. There is something about it. I love fall and the opportunity to reflect on what I am thankful for and how blessed I am. But one of the things I love most are the holiday treats! Here are a few recipes I want to share with you for the holiday season.How good do those puppies look? And they're not fried! You can cook them as muffins too if you don't have a donut pan.
Dulce De Leche Apple Cobbler (made w/ wheat flour, gingersnap cookies, & dulce de leche)
Find this yummy recipe here: http://chimeraobscura.com/mi/apple-crisp-improved-whatchu-say/
And of course there's nothing like some tortilla soup with melted cheese sandwhiches on a chilly night. Recipe http://ourkitchensink.wordpress.com/2007/12/23/the-gift-of-spin/
Hope you enjoy these as much as we do!
4 comments:
Teddy that food looks amazing. This last week I've discovered this new side of donuts! I tried these apple cider donuts that were awesome. I'll have to try these!
-Heather
Hey Teddy, Thanks for sharing my donuts with your readers. I hope they enjoy them as much as I did.
holy smokes, I'm heading out to find me a donut pan right now.
yummo! I'm putting all these on my list of recipes to make (especially the donuts)
Post a Comment