Monday, October 13, 2008

Last night we had our good friends Spencer and Lisa come over to our place and we watched a ski movie. To put it bluntly, Scotty and Spencer are obsessed with skiing. When they're together, all they talk about is skis, gear, jackets, heli skiing, planning trips to Canada to ski one day, passes, you name it. Lisa and I were laughing so hard while we were watching the movie because of the looks on their faces. They were GLUED and dreaming of a white, snow filled winter full of lots of skiing. I quietly got up and grabbed my camera, then sat back down and secretly snagged a picture of them. Notice how they sat together on the same couch? Yep, it's that exciting. I am interested to see how these two plan to pull off as much skiing this year as they seem to be talking about , seeing that Spencer is a 3rd year medical student at the U and you have already heard me rant about Scott's schedule. It'll be interesting...... I think winter break is going to be their saving grace!
I have to admit, the movie got me super excited for ski season as well, then I walked outside this morning. Brrrrrrr!! I'm a little torn now. Don't know if I'm quite ready for this.

No comments: