Yeah Baby! We got our passes!

I'm so excited for our last year here to ski before we move to the flat lands of Nebraska! Scott and I save all year for this and we are so excited! This picture (on the right) is one of our favorite runs to ski together, the Cirque. Pray for snow everyone!


3 comments:
That's great teddy! I am so extremely jealous. Ryan and are still going to get some good ski days in - but no pass for us this year. Maybe we'll run into you and Scott skiing! What fun that would be!!
oh man teddy, I am SO glad you guys get to do that! alright, so I never got to have a pass at snowbird, but all those season pass years are some of my fondest memories. Treasure them up, they will make you smile during some long midwestern winters with babies and tests and no mountains!! Then before you know it you'll be back with your kids on the rope tow!
oh my goodness - i just got butterflies looking at that photo. I'm so excited for you two, but like abby said - store up those memories. We are here in Missouri and it is still 70 degrees and the steepest hill we've found so far is in the cemetery - i don't think anyone will appreciate us trying to catch a few turns there
Post a Comment