Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Engagements Part II

My cute sister in-law Jenny is starting to get into photography, so last weekend when we were all up in Midway she asked us if we'd be her "practice people" so she could work on lighting, lenses, etc. I volunteered us! Scott was thrilled about it, okay not so much (it's like his worst nightmare), but he was a great sport. I'm glad I have the pictures now though, they will be fun to have. It was like engagements all over again! She did a great job!

Aren't my nieces beautiful? (Lucy & Savannah)


And quite the handsome husband too....

Well, happy "two years and a little bit" to us!

3 comments:

Erica said...

CUTE!!! The more the pictures the better! SO SO cute!

Heather said...

Man you two are so photogenic! I am jealous. I'm always taking TONS of pics, because only one or two actually turn out cute.

Brittney said...

LOVE the pictures!