tagged-8 things
Okay so this is the first tag I’ve ever done! I've held out this long. Sorry for all of you who have tagged me many times and I’ve never done it. I still love you. Hope this makes up for it. Here goes….
8 Shows I like to watch:
1. Ellen
2. Oprah (but Ellen’s totally winning right now)
3. The Office
4. America’s Next Top Model (but only when Scott’s not home, he HATES it)
5. Anything on the Discovery Channel
6. Lost
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Deal or No Deal
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Made muffins and took them up to Scott and his classmates for breakfast.
2. Cleaned out Scott’s closet and mine (BIG accomplishment, BEST feeling).
3. Went w/ my mom to help her pick out doorknobs & a handle for her new front door.
4. Went to Rumbi’s with Mom and Matthew.
5. Worked
6. The rest is really boring stuff I promise. Answering the phone, paging doctors, going through charts, listening to crazy people, you name it and it happens in the E.R.
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Out of the crock pot “goolosh” at Lake Powell
2. Gotta admit it, Café Rio
3. My mom’s house for Sunday dinner
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Sawadee
6. Rumbi’s
7. P.F. Changs
8. The seafood buffet at Zermatt in Midway
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. 7:00 tonight when I can leave work
2. Statistics to be over and graduation
3. Moving to Nebraska in 6 months, it’ll be an adventure
4. To start a family and be a mother
5. Having a piano in my home
6. Scott to be done with dental school and have an 8-5ish schedule
7. BYU vs. UTAH football game
8. Everything that lies ahead. I can’t wait to see where the future takes us.
8 Things on my Wish List
1. A loan for our housing situation in Omaha
2. My sister-in-law to be able to get pregnant
3. That my family will all continue to be healthy and safe
4. A 6 pack
5. A car with A.C. and automatic steering, windows, and locks.
6. A full carbon road bike
7. That Scott and I will be able to spend a long, full, healthy, happy life together
8. That I’ll make it to Heaven
8 People I Tag
1. Abby Spencer
2. Katester
3. Rachel C.
4. Keri
5. Jenny
6. Emily
7. Nat
8. Anyone else interested!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks for playing along teddy, so fun to see what you are up to! The future looks bright for you guys!
We definitely should hang out while our hubbies study. You should come to our next "test week wives dinner". I will let you know when and where and I would love to do your hair. I give a discount to med/dental student wives :)
Happy birthday Teddy! I hope Scott spoils you!
Hey! James and I love Sawadee! How are you girlie?
Post a Comment