Sunday, May 4, 2008

U of U Class of 2008 Baby!

Congratulations to Scotty! Class of 2008! It was a fun night to celebrate, be with family, and then watch the Jazz dominate! Thanks to all the family for coming to support! Just four more years to go babe! Wooohooo!
Scott and his cute sis Keli

A glimpse into the future....Matthew in about 14 years! Oh yeah baby! and Scott and his cute parents below.

8 comments:

Cassi said...

Congrats Scotty! We are super happy for you! We'd love to take you out to dinner if you guys want to fly out ;-)

Erica said...

I have been waiting for some pictures! Congrats Scotty! Teds I love love love your hair. It is really cute! I can't wait to see you soon!

Jill Clark said...

You guys are the cutest couple! That is so exciting that he is done, just think how soon you will be done! I'm sorry your school started today. See you in a couple of weeks!

Brittney said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats Scott!!! BTW, Teddy, I just love your hair.

M said...

congrats to scotty! and teddy, you look so good! i love ya girl!

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea! I love finding friends in the blogging world! We haven't seen you guys forever. It sounds like your life is pretty exciting right now. Congrats on the graduation on dental school. I'm definitely linking your blog to ours so we can keep in touch! www.brynnandjesse.blogspot.com

Keri Cannon said...

That's so exciting! I wish we could've been there. We love you guys!

Youngins said...

Oh i'm glad to see you have as many pictures of Scotts grad as I do of Danny! Thats the only reason he walked! haha Your hair looks darling, it's always fun to do somthing different! Love ya girl, so glad we can keep in touch through bloggin!