Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quite the Cupcake

So Scott and I ran into Dans the other night to grab some toothpicks for dinner. We were walking passed the bakery and in the window was Scott's "dream cupcake". It was the cookie monster with more frosting on it than I've ever seen in my life (so gross)! You guys he HAD to have it. He pointed to it and got the biggest smile on his face. I gave in. So we bought it, took it home.....and the pictures will explain the rest!



After this much he was absolutely sick with nothin' but a stomach ache and blue teeth the rest of the day. I tell ya, he keeps me young. Man we had some good laughs with that thing!

4 comments:

M said...

so gross but so hilareous! i can't believe he ate the whole thing!

Unknown said...

it was sooooo good!

Dave and Britt said...

Wow, I have to agree with you, that is quite the cupcake!

Kate said...

You guys are too cute!!