

Like I said in my last post, Scott is the coolest. I get home from my 12 hour shift last night and he's slaving away pounding chicken! It always has to be a surprise when Scott cooks so he sent me out on a bike ride for an hour (which was just what I needed). These pictures don't even do it any justice of how gorgeous it was and how delicious it tasted. Bacon wrapped chicken with fresh limes, and then parmesan cheese covered tomato shishkobobs. And those green beans.....oh man. SO GOOD! You guys would have died! Then to top it all off, he got "P.S. I Love You" from the red box, which I've begging to see forever! It was the best night ever. Dont know how I got him. Love you babe.
5 comments:
how stinkin' cute! i need that recipe by the way :) it's so nice to have a husband who lets you de-stress and unwind (and not cook). you guys are so cute!
I am so drooling right now.
How cute! I don't think TJ knows you can even pound chicken!! You are one lucky girl! CALL ME! Lets do lunch. I keep telling TJ how much Scott likes to golf and that they should go out together. Plus, Abby's birthday is coming and we should get together!!!!
Wow! Tell Scott he can come cook for us anytime! :)
Okay...that does look awesome!!!
Post a Comment