
Our new favorite family activity: skateboarding behind the golf cart! It is a blast!

This weekend was too fun. I truly felt like I was on a vacation! It was such a nice break from summer school and work. We went out to my dad's house for the weekend and did our skateboarding behind the golf cart, watched the Jazz game (so sad), slept over, I went on a long bike ride Saturday morning with my dad while Scott went golfing, and then we went kayaking out on the lake. It was such a great time and beautiful weather. Sure love my family.


5 comments:
you and your family are so stinkin' cute i can hardly stand it!
that's awesome! i need a break too :( but i'm so glad ya'll had fun!
How fun, man, we need a break! That looks and sounds like such a blast! I finally got out biking again last week, and I realized why you don't see a whole lot of pregos on bikes... you have a lot of extra weight pulling on your poor little back, and then you have to pee every 5 minutes, kinda cramps your style... but when this little guy is out, I'm callin you up for some bikin fun!
Okay, please can we get together SOON!
Hey Teddy. It's Jessica Armstrong (Slade) from high school. I found your blog through Dave and Natalie Demill's. It's so cute!
Post a Comment