Halloween was classic. Jane was great. She got a sucker at her 1st house and it was all she wanted the rest of the night. Chelsea gave her the core of a caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory with the stick and she held that puppy till she went to bed. She just wandered around in her little monkey suit looking at everyone in their costumes. 

-It's funny how when a holiday is over I'm so ready to move on by the very next day. After Halloween I took down all my decorations, threw out all my candy corns and candy and pumpkins in the trash. I love Thanksgiving. I'm excited for the month to focus on gratitude.
-I made these the other night, they were yummy. Also, these. Scott and I made these pretzel bites for confrence too last month and they were delish. Besides eating up a lot of my time, pinterest is good for my baking skills lately! So many fun things to try.
-Scott's been begging me to make caramel apples since our neighbors brought us one last year. Ali and I finally ate up the challenge. They were delicious, and quite beautiful too! Oreo, butterfinger, peanuts, almonds, cinnamon sugar, yum! Scott was thrilled.
-Scott and I just finished what feels like an era to our night life...Friday Night Lights. Yep, we're just that cool. After 76 episodes (it's disgusting to think of all the hours we spent watching!) it has come to an end. We are still trying to adjust and find a new night time hobby.
-I love the mormon.org campaign. This past month they've started playing these awesome videos as commercials on tv here. It catches me off gaurd when I see them while watching Ellen or Rachael Ray. They're fabulous. My recent favorite is this one. I had no idea the lead singer of the Killers was a Mormon. He's darling (yes, I already told Scott how adorable he is). It's exciting to have this happen and to spread the word about what makes me so happy in my life.
-Graduation is coming up so fast. Scott and I have been talking so much about our future and where we want to end up...what our options are. It's such a huge decision and we're really wanting to do the right thing. There's part of us that wants to go back to Utah, there's another part that doesn't. I saw a quote the other day that said, "Have you prayed about it as much as you've talked about it?" Nope, definitely not. What a wonderful reminder. Here we are wanting to find somewhere that will be a great place to raise our family, somewhere Scott can make decent money to pay off our loans and make a comfortable living, somewhere skiing is closely accessible, that has a temple nearby, good schools, good people, etc. Such high expectations and so many options. Time to start praying more.
-I just read the most wonderful book. "All But My Life" by Gerda Weissman Klein. She survived the holocaust and she is so inspiring. I want to name my next little Gerda! I couldn't stop reading, I looked forward to getting on the elliptical each morning so I could read! I highly, highly recommend it.
-My dear friend Chelsea (who I'm going to die when she's not 100 yards away from me anymore) is having twins! I am so excited but in denial that I am moving away from her 6 weeks after these sweet babies are born. Let's just say that this gal has been through a lot and she deserves these little kiddos more than anyone I know.
-Loving the Biggest Loser this season. It's different than ever but I like the contestants, they all seem to get along so well and to just have fun! I love watching it while I work out! I just pretend they're yelling at me and it gets my butt in gear! haha you're laughing but it works!
-Can I just say that the older Jane gets, the more fun she is? I love this girl. She looks so big in this picture. She's not a baby anymore. 
1 comment:
Jane was such a cute monkey! She is so cute Teddy, that smile. Every time I visit your blog I'm like, "Oh she's so lucky she has a girl!" You know I love boys, but the bond you two have is like nothing else!
I saw on the old F.B that Jane is sick! I'm so sorry. I always feel like such a hostage when the boys are sick. A humidifier really helped Finn when he got his first really bad cough (Actually at the same age Jane is!) I'm sure you probably already have one. It made all the difference. We got the one made by Vicks from Target, it was really cheap.
Post a Comment