-Counting down the days till we go to Utah. It's hard having a toddler when it's freezing outside. So grateful for the Children's Museum and Target....our escapes.
-Made Scott's new favorite dinner the other night. It was yummo.
-I really want some of these for Xmas, and this, and these, and this hair.
-I've made a million of these lately. Fun for gifts and they're cute for Jane's out of control hair. Onto a new "first time" craft project.
-Can't decide what to do for neighbor gifts this year....everyone gives out delicious crap and I swear I always gain 10 pounds. Should I switch it up? Can't decide.
-Scott's in the process of doing a root canal on me. It's awful, I hate it, but I love looking up at his handsome face for 4 hours.
-In the process of switching Jane over to one nap. Everyone said when I go to 1 nap they will be super long. Not the case with Jane. She's only doing an hour and it used to be two 2-hour naps. I'm sort of missing those days but she's so stinking fun and hilarious right now I'm okay with it.
-And last but not least....I'm counting down the days to a blue bird ski day....with some serious powder would be nice. Serious cravings are taking place, gotta get up there while we're visiting.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment