Wow, I am loving this girl so much lately. She is so adorable and fun right now.
This made my whole Thanksgiving. I'm so grateful for these two loves of my life. 

Every Thanksgiving night here in downtown Omaha, they turn the Xmas lights on at 6pm. Don't let me fool you, it's no Temple Square, but it's so fun to see them turn on and really makes it feel like Christmas. We've gone down every year we've been here and last night was so fun because it was so warm! We've always bundled up hard core and been somewhat miserable, gulping down our hot chocolate....but this year we were in heaven with the weather. We hung out forever just listening to all the fun little bands on every street corner playing Christmas songs and letting the kids roam around. I really do love Omaha, it's been such a great place to live.

Friday, November 25, 2011
Day of Thanks
I took zero pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious and fabulous with our great friends. It was a beautiful day...high 60's actually so we were in heaven being able to walk off all our turkey and full tummies by enjoying the great weather! Jane was more in heaven than all of us....all her days of banging on the door to get out and she FINALLY got out to roam around. Boy was she roaming! She was loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment