hahahaha!!! That is such a great picture! I am so glad that someone else's kid is scared of Santa too. I don't know if I dare putting Finn on Santa's lap this year - he had pretty much the exact reaction of Jane. She is so cute!!!! That picture is so great. Are you and Scott spending any time in Utah this year? Tanner gets back from his mission in three weeks, hopefully we'll see you guys if you visit over christmas or new years! Hope you're recovering from that root canal okay!
3 comments:
Totally classic! I'm pretty sure we have one of Cooper doing just the same thing. You'll be glad you have that picture!
best ever. we have one of owen just like these for like two years straight..!!! gotta' have them though!!
xoxo
hahahaha!!! That is such a great picture! I am so glad that someone else's kid is scared of Santa too. I don't know if I dare putting Finn on Santa's lap this year - he had pretty much the exact reaction of Jane. She is so cute!!!! That picture is so great. Are you and Scott spending any time in Utah this year? Tanner gets back from his mission in three weeks, hopefully we'll see you guys if you visit over christmas or new years! Hope you're recovering from that root canal okay!
Post a Comment