Wednesday, February 16, 2011

6 Months

I am 6 months old today!

I weigh: 18 lbs 4 oz and am very tall! (haven't been to my 6 month check up yet)

I am: the best, easiest, smiliest, happiest, wiggliest, go-with-the-flow baby.

I can: say "da-da" and love to babble all the time...
hold toys and put anything and everything in my mouth
drool like it's nobody's business
put my feet in my mouth
roll over half way and then decide my arm's in the way so I go back

I love: to be sung to, especially James Taylor, primary songs, itsy bitsy spider, and patty cake
my swing, exersaucer, bumbo, and carseat
to get my diaper changed
to be naked
bath time at night
reading books
going on walks in my stroller
being tickled and held upside down by my dad
standing up straight as a board and arching my back
to play with and hold my feet while laying down
be swaddled when I sleep (but no arms anymore)
I don't like: to cuddle, unless I'm really tired.
when I drop my toys and mom's not around to get them for me
the freezing weather, it takes my breath away.
tummy time....I have to be in the right mood.

My schedule right now is:
wake up about 8 in the morning, eat breakfast while watching Rachael Ray with mom and playing games and singing songs. Get dressed, read stories and go down for about an hour nap around 9 or 9:30. Usually run an errand or play at home with mom. Another 2 hour nap around noon and then variable late nap around 3 or 4. Help mom cook dinner and wait for dad to get home. Play in my exersaucer while mom and dad eat dinner. Bath time, lotion massage, read books, nurse, sing songs and go down to bed at 7pm. I eat about every 3-4 hours still.

Mom loves: my big blue eyes and smile.
when I wake up from my nap babbling and she comes in and I have the biggest smile on my face and hold my arms up and kick my legs with excitement.
my chubby legs.
how I love to touch her face and gaze at her and hold her hand while nursing.
when I go down to bed at night without making a peep.

Dad loves: when I say "da-da"
to wrestle with me and tickle me
when I get antsy in church so he can take me out and walk around :)
when I get so excited about something that I shake uncontrollably

I'm looking forward to: sitting up on my own
real baby food (not just rice cereal)
warmer weather
zoo trips
growing some teeth

Happy 6 months sweet girl. We love you.

5 comments:

Jade said...

she is so stinkin cute and so so big! I love kids the most from this age on!! haha

Keri Cannon said...

Love this girl!!! And love the skinny jeans!!!

Don't Hit Bikes said...

She is so big! Love the info about that cute girl. Love you too!

abby o said...

EEEEP! What a BABE! Great update Teddy, gosh it's fun to be doing the baby thing. And I love her jeans...did you get the nice soft jeggings from Children's Place? Those are my absolute favorite thing Jane has. WHAT a doll, I get giddy looking at those pics!

Shawni said...

Oh my gosh Teddy, she is seriously SOOOOOO cute! And she's growing up so quick! Loved the diaper changing story in the airplane...SO been there! I'm so glad that you are writing things down because they fade so fast. Love, Shawni