Monday, July 26, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Lately I've felt like this day is never going to come but TOMORROW Scott takes his Part 1 dental boards. Hallelujah! Scott has been studying non-stop, every hour of every day and I am so relieved that it's almost over. He is so nervous but I know he is going to do great. So any extra prayers tomorrow would be awesome! I am so excited to celebrate this being over.

We couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate than with these visitors coming!

My mom and Monty asked Matthew at the beginning of the summer if he could choose anywhere to go for a trip, where would he go? His response: "I want to go to Omaha and see Scott." Yes, just like you, I realize the absence of my name in this statement but I'm over it. He idolizes Scott and I've come to accept that! Either way I get to partake of this awesome dude and the awesome parents. We're going to head down to Kansas City for a few days and have a blast! Scott is just so excited to golf with his favorite golfing buddy, Monty, and I couldn't think of anyone who deserves that more than he does now. It's time for a fun weekend! Woohoo! Good luck tomorrow Scotty!

No comments: