Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quite the Picture

Last night my dad sent me this beautiful picture of the Oquirrh Mountain temple just outside of his house. It is so beautiful, I had to share it. This photo is literally taken from his front porch, how cool is that?!Scott and I had the opportunity to go through the temple before we moved away and it is the prettiest temple I have ever been though. It is very modern and up to date as far as style goes and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

3 comments:

nicole chandler said...

hope you are doing well, I found your blog on someone elses I was looking at, That is so cool you go golf ball hunting in Midway, and then Scott cleaning them all. That is so funny. Hope all is well your place in Omaha looks awesome, we miss you guys, We are out of the village house hunting, and having a great Summer, Take care, hey my blog is neverendingsports.blogspot.com I am slow to post things but hopefully will get better soon,
Nicole Chandler and family from the village, out

ONUPharmD said...

I was at the Temple that night on the tour! I don't know if they told you this, but it was a GIANT double arched rainbow that stretched across the whole town. It almost got this Jew to convert :)

Brittney said...

WOW! Ummm wow!