Thursday, June 25, 2009

College World Series

As many of you may know the College World Series take place right here in Omaha. Not only are they right here in town but they are less than a mile away from us. Our neighborhood has been jam packed full of people and parking the last few weeks as people have traveled from all over the U.S. to support their baseball teams. We are just barely North of the stadium and so it's been fun to be a part in this crazy time!

We were lucky enough to be able to go to a game this week. It was the 2nd game of the playoffs with LSU vs. Texas. Texas pulled out the win that night to tie it up and it was so much fun to be there. I love going to baseball games and just relaxing and I love, love, love the look of a baseball field, it's beautiful. It was great to get in on the fun for awhile and the Rosenblatt stadium is fantastic. Here are some pics from the game:

1 comment:

Perry's said...

Looks like so much fun!! I hope you are hanging in there Teddy without seeing Scott much! I see you have met The Matsumori's? I went to highschool with Devin - he is awesome. Tell him hello for me. Hope all is well!