We are LOVING our new place! I thought I'd post some pics of it for all of you who haven't and probably will never see it! Although it's not very big in comparison to what most of you live in, it feels like a mansion to us! After going from 420 sq. feet to 1,500 it is quite a difference! It is so nice to have some space and a place for everything.
Here is a picture of our place from the outside, and also our front yard which is basically just a park. I love it because there are always kids and moms outside playing and it's fun to be able to go out and chat when we're home.


Next is our kitchen. I love having some counter space and more than anything a kitchen table. Scott and I always ate all of our meals on the couch (which would lead to the TV being on) and it's so fun to sit down and have a meal together without TV and to talk about each other's day.



And I got this "hand me down" hutch which I am LOVING! It's great storage space and darling to have in our kitchen:

Our living room:

Best part of the WHOLE house: (besides our new king size bed!) is the piano! It has been such a treat to have the piano here. I have had it waiting for me for the last 3 years in my dad's garage and now I can finally put it to use! I have lots of practice ahead of me, I am working on a piece at a time of all the classical pieces I used to be able to play. I am one down! Man it feels good!

Our bedroom is very "blah" right now because we don't have anything hung on the walls, but it's so great to have some space! We have a fun little couch in there and a TV (that we are yet to use) and we still need a dresser and head board very badly. But our hand me down king size bed is one of the best things that's ever happened to us! Thank you grandma and grandpa!!!


Our bathroom:

And our second bedroom we haven't done anything with. We were trying to make it into an office of some sort but are yet to do that. The wall paper boarder on the wall is so hideous I can barely stand to go in there! It will be a good summer project and will make a great nursery someday!! So as you can see, we've got a lot of work to do on this room. It's so nice to have though.

And that is our house!! You are welcome anytime!
6 comments:
Any place is an upgrade from the Village, but that place is so cute and spacious! Love the red wall. We got a king bed and piano when we moved to. Good work! It looks great!
Wow, space. . .I'm still dreaming of having space. I LOVE your red wall in your dining area! What a darling place to call home! congrats guys
what a cute house! i LOVE it!!! i can only dream...but for now i'll live vicariously through you :) and i'm so glad you have your piano! LOVE IT!
I'm so happy for all that space (and a little jealous!). I also think that a King bed sounds divine. Congrats!
It's super cute!
Your place already looks amazing, Teddy! Way to go.
Post a Comment