Okay guys (Abby, Christine, Heather, Will & Laur, Jenny, Keri) this is so exciting! I tried to get my mom a blog going about a year ago and nothing was ever done with it. Last Sunday we had "blog lesson" and she has made success! Make sure to check it out you guys, it's darling. More than anything, she always has such great quotes and thoughts about the gospel, life, and I have been begging her to record them onto her blog. She's always reading the best books and cooking yummy recipes and so this will be fun. I will stay up on her for it if you guys go in and check it. Now we just need to get Aunt Karen going! Are you getting this my dear? We're waiting...... I could sure use some quilting tips and delicious recipes!
Mom's blog is: http://www.mumzyinmidway.blogspot.com/
Muffy? You too!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
way to go Auntie! Karen is going to be a hard sell, but we'll get working on it.
good for her! Maybe it will motivate my Mom to start one too, I have tried but to no avail.
Well you know Teddy - I never do anything rash. I will let that idea ferment in my brain for a few years.... but meanwhile I am really impressed with my tech savvy little sister. She is awesome, and I sure love looking at all the cousins blogs. I feel like I know you guys pretty well even though I don't get to see you as often as I would like. I LOVE blogs! I LOVE you!
yay - i'm going there right now!
NIce Ted! I am excited. This is great, I saw her attempt - yeah didn't go so far! HAHA! I am so impressed though that she's got it started. Yeah, I've got it bookmarked.
Post a Comment