
I have to wish a happy birthday to two of my favorite people in this world, my cute brother Tay and his wonderful wife Keri. They are Scott and I's favorite people to hang out with, we sure love you guys! They are finally expecting twins after a long journey of trying to get pregnant and I am so dang excited for them. You guys are going to be the best parents!
Tay is the greatest older brother, such a good example to me. I don't know how else to explain it but he has just always been good. He works so hard and is as good as they come. Sure love you Tay.
And cute little Keri, you have always been like a sister to me. Taylor and Keri started dating in the 9th grade and miraculously ended up getting married and so Keri has been around since I can remember. Since I grew up with no sisters, she was the one I went to about everything. I have learned and gotten such great advice from this great girl.
Sure love you guys! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
you are too cute!! I love it! Thanks for being the best sis in law ever! You don't know how much you are going to be missed...love you tons!
How exciting for them! That makes me so happy!
Post a Comment