Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bring on the sunshine!

Midterms are finally over, halelujah! What a stressful, busy week it has been but it is about to get good!

I am off to St. George with my mom in the morning! It is totally last minute but I can't believe we pulled this off. I got all my homework done, midterms taken, and work off so that we can go soak up some rays, have some great talks, lay by the pool, go on some fabulous hikes in Zions, morning walks together, shopping, reading (fun books, not school books of course), just me and her. I am so excited to get down there and the best part of all is that it is supposed to be 70 degrees! I'm needing some warmth, badly.

Scott is flying down to Vegas after his last test tomorrow and going to meet up with Monty to go to the Utah basketball tournament games and of course lots of golfing. Although we will be apart, it's going to be a great weekend! It's not even spring break yet (officially starts Monday) and it's already awesome!

3 comments:

abby o said...

oh teddy that sounds SO SO fun!!! I could use a couple days in St. George with my mom right now. (Actually, I'd love to come to St. George with you and YOUR mom!! I wish.) You deserve the break. Live it up.

Brittney said...

So THATS what you were doing just outside of Zion. That was a fun run-in. Hope you had a blast! BTW-your mom is gorgeous. Dave and I were talking about it after you guys left. She just looks so darn happy.

Anonymous said...

That sounds fantastic!!! Enjoy the warm weather, the palm trees, the sun, the green, your books, the hikes...aw, the list goes on! See you in 2 weeks!!