It was so fun to spend the holiday weekend in such a beautiful place. We had a great time, and it was such a treat to be with all the family (sure missed you Brock & Jenny). I love love love the open country, I think I'm gonna be just fine in Nebraska! I wish we could have had a few more days to spend up there to supply a few more bike rides, lime freezes, huckleberry shakes, rounds of golf, and just sitting around the campfire. Here are a few (well sorry, more than a few) pics from the trip.
At the Victor Parade!
All the boys

My dad & I went on the most beautiful bike ride that day, it was the highlight of the trip.

Crazy, I know
Scotty won the trophy for the longest drive in the family golf tournament!
At the Victor Parade!
All the boys
My dad & I went on the most beautiful bike ride that day, it was the highlight of the trip.
Crazy, I know
Scotty won the trophy for the longest drive in the family golf tournament!

I was on the red team, GO RED! We lost in a sudden death tournament to the white team, DANG!





8 comments:
SO fun!!! love all the pictures!
looks like you guys had so much fun! i know, I LOVE small towns...which is why I love springville. I just never liked big cities. we NEED to get together before you guys leave!
Looks like you had so much fun!!! I'm so glad...I miss you! Love all the pics! I will post my 4th of July pics soon...I had a blast as well!
You guys are so awesome! It looks like you had a really fun weekend. Hopefully cooler than ours. By the way, Teddy, I love that yellow shirt you're wearing in those pics! haha :)
You are too cute! It looks like you had so much fun! I bet you got a lot of work in on your paper!
Love the pics! What a fun trip! It's not going to be the same without you guys next year! Love ya so much!
Wish we could have been there. Sounds like you guys had a blast! You look hot in those biking shorts.
Hey, my sisters live in Victor Idaho, who do you know that lives there. It is so fun up there for sure. I havent been there in a couple of years.
-jani
Post a Comment