Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Dreamin'...

So I'm sitting here at work on Friday night, 100% completely not wanting to be here. To pass time, I just planned out my future house. Do ya like?

The house... I know right?

The kitchen. I love love love tons of windows and this one is so bright and cheery. I love white cabinents because you can add any color for any holiday, mood, etc. And I adore the black and white checkered floor.
The hang out room, love all the colors.


The bathroom...notice TWO sinks

With this, yes please!

This bed.....

...with this darling red chair by it.

Eventually one of these. Now that will be fun.

And last but definitely not least, a fun patio to sit out on and enjoy the beautiful summer nights like we're getting right now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Why would you want to leave married student housing for that?

abby o said...

LOVIN' IT TEDDY...pass the orange quilt please. Just a few more years babe...hang in there :)

Dave and Britt said...

Hehe, oh man I just read Scott's comment. I'm laughing a good one. I must say....you have great taste teddy!!!

Jill Clark said...

I love everything you picked out! That is totally something I would do, plan out my whole future that I will never have. The only difference is you will probably acutally have all those things and live happily ever after. I love it!

Tiff-E said...

Wahoo! We can be neighbors with the exact same house! Ha! One day...right?!? Good choices, you can come decorate my house...it needs some help! P.S. I totally watched the bachelorette (sp?) and I was completely shocked, as I'm sure were you!!!!

Perry's said...

I love it, it seems like that is so far away though! And yeah isn't married housing good enough for you LOL!! You have great taste, I loved it!