Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hittin' up the Slopes!







We had a beautiful day up skiing last week at Alta! It was warm, the sun was shining, and I got to spend the day with my husband, a good friend, and my little brother Matt. What more could I ask for? We had a blast! But I must admit... as much as I have enjoyed all the skiing this season, I am ready to throw on my flip flops and start soaking in the warm weather!

5 comments:

Wendy M said...

Looks fun but I'm with ya on the warm weather!!!

Dave and Britt said...

Oh man I vote for bringing on the flip flops and sunshine. Skiing looked like a blast though :)

Tiff-E said...

You guys are too fun, I want to go skiing sooo bad, but no go with the possible falling with the belly... K, I'm totally up for walking, and I have a road bike, I just don't think I'll fit in my biking shorts, but maybe I'll give it a try! I'll call ya soon! :)

Don't Hit Bikes said...

Teddy you guys are the cutest couple ever. I can't tell you how much
I wish I was up there skiing. I miss it sooooooo much. So ski a lot for me. Thank you for your comments on the blog, I love reading them. And yes, you can be my next visitor for sure. I would love, love , love it. By the way, I think Scott looks pretty hot too with his new haircut.
Love you guys!

Shawni said...

Teddy, you are so cute. I love this blog. You are just so up and happy and I love it. I'm sad you're not moving to AZ though! Although I bet Nebraska will be awesome. It sounds like it just totally fell into place and I'm sure that means it was meant to be. I'm excited for you guys! Thanks so much for the nice stuff you wrote on my blog. You are a sweetheart. I read the whole 100 things about you...loved them.