Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Scotty!

It is Scotty's birthday today! I just want him to know how much I love him. I am so grateful for you and the wonderful husband that you are. I love being with you and laughing with you. I love how you are always so much fun, there is never a dull moment with you. I love how you work so hard in everything that you do. I am so proud of you for working so hard and getting accepted to dental school, I know that was the hardest thing you've ever done. I love that you have such a passion for things that make you happy and that you always want to be the best. I love that you love to ski so much, and that you are addicted to golf. I love walking into the family room and seeing you holding a golf club practicing your swing and hearing you say, "I think I've really figured it out this time, watch this." I love your spirituality and how much knowledge you have about the gospel, you are the best example to me. I love that you are just Scott and don't worry what anybody else thinks. You are so easy to please, and even the simplest things make you so happy. You have a story for everything and I love that about you. I've never seen anyone so good with kids. I love watching all the little kids in the family just follow you around everywhere you go, and when you're not around, the first thing they always ask me is, "Where's Scott?" You are going to be an incredible dad and I can't wait to have children with you. Thank you for being the best husband in the whole world, for helping me out so much in everything I do, and for putting up with me. I can't wait for all that lies ahead and to be celebrating your 50th one day! Love you babe. Happy Birthday.


1 comment:

Don't Hit Bikes said...

Hey Teddy I know that this is your blog but I wanted to tell Scott Happy Birthday and we are sorry that we didn't get to talk to him the other night. We love him and think he is the greatest. We miss you guys and hope you have a fabulous week and keep playing hard for us. We think he will make a pretty great dad someday too.
Love you.