

Last night when I was at work I got a text message from Scott that said, "I almost just shaved my head." I quickly sent him a message right back reminding him how cute he is WITH hair! Obviously my opinion wasn't enough to stop him. I got home from work at 7am and ran into the bedroom, he was sound asleep WITH HAIR still on his head. So I thought I had talked him out of it. But nope! He gets home from skiing today and says, "I'm shaving my head." I decided to just go with it. So he pulled out the clipper/shaver thing and put it on a level 3 and shaved away. It looked like so much fun, I had to join in and I helped him out with the back side and the very top of his head! We were laughing because he was like, "Oh my gosh, what have I done?!" I just thought to myself, "No sympathy for you buddy, I tried to talk you out of it and did you listen? NO!" He hopped in the shower, shaved, and got dressed and ended up still being cute as a button! It turned out to not be as bad as I/we thought it would be! I guess all I have to say is I think I am just jealous that I don't have it that easy. How would it be girls?......
1 comment:
Hey guys! Yah I guess you're still pretty hot scott. Hey we just barely found your blog. here is ours
woodtrip.blogspot.com
Post a Comment