Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ramblings.

Jane is 9 months now and only getting cuter and more fun. We are totally best buds. Have I mentioned I LOVE having my best friend a photographer? She took these gems a few weeks back out on a limb....

She is perfectly content on her belly and sitting up. No interest in crawling yet. Shet gets frustrated when she tries to crawl and just gives up......exactly how I am with the game of golf. We're 2 peas in a pod Jane. She is a talking machine and people always tell me she's the happiest baby they've ever seen.....we second that. She's a babe.

Alright best chocolate chip cookie recipe of all time. I know people say that always, but really though....this beats all. Totally weird and interesting recipe but worth every second. Oh baby I could go for some more.....even after I made myself sick off of them Sunday.

On a totally opposite note....I'm halfway done with Insanity. I have a love/hate relationship with it, of course, like any other workout. It's great though, it really is whipping my butt into shape like never before. Sometimes I just cry during the workouts but it's always great to be done with them! I really, really miss running outside though. I can't wait to start doing that again, especially since the weather has been beautiful in the mornings.

I just posted our home for sale....I can't believe it (yes, students go after these units a year early since they know they're coming out here to Creighton). I can't believe Scott is a Senior now. Time has flown! His summer schedule has been sweet so far....not too busy and home at 3 sometimes! We are loving having him around.

Scott got a new bike this weekend! He sold his gigantic weight set/machine/monster that's been taking up our whole basement. I'm thrilled about it being gone. He got a great bike and I'm SO excited to start biking together as a fam (of course we had to get Jane a trailer)! I haven't biked much since RAGBRAI, I was so burned out after that and then got pregnant. So I'm stoked to get going on that again.


Bachelorette started up again last night. Why am I such a sucker for that crap every time it starts up again? Every time I watch a whole episode I think, "I am dumber now for watching that." But by the time the next Monday rolls around, I've seemed to have forgotten that feeling. On another TV note, I can't believe Oprah is ending. It's just weird that it won't just always be on at 4 anymore. It has been ever since I can remember. I always remember coming home from school and having Oprah on (the only time I ever could get my mom to watch TV with me)!These last few episodes have been lame too.....too over the top for me. I've pretty much stopped watching it but it's just weird and somewhat sad that she's not gonna be around anymore. And no cable for us so we can kiss the OWN network goodbye! See ya Oprah!

Our garden is planted and tomatoes are potted. I love this time of year. Jane and I take walks every morning and always stop and swing on the way home. She loves the swing and just giggles with the biggest perma smile on her face the whole time. It's little moments like that that I never want to be over. Life is good.

6 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

So Jealous of your friends skills and all the cute pics you get! Want to try the cookies! Much deserved after insanity...I hear it's crazy! I'm impressed!!! xoxo

Na said...

Can't believe Scott is in his last year! Where has the time gone?

Don't Hit Bikes said...

LOVE these pictures. Jane is so adorable. She is growing up so fast. Come and see us soon. Love you guys and way to go with Insanity!

Heather said...

Those pictures are amazing!! Jane is at such a cute stage, she really is getting cuter and cuter. Always so smiley, I hope Jude starts moving into that stage more, I'm over this stink eye stuff!

I can't believe that Scott is a senior! That is so crazy, cherish these days, it's hard not to think sometimes that life can't get any better than this! Husband home around three, baby happy as can be- but it will. Love life!!

cbleeflang said...

Jane is so sute and I love the pictures!

Ash said...

Oh my gosh Teddy & Scott! You guys are so cute! I just stumbled upon your blog while I was stalking everyone on Whit's list:) I'm so excited for you guys and your beautiful little girl. Looks like you guys are doing well:)

And tell Scott thanks for completely blowing my time out of the water for the tri! I've got something to aim for this time:) Of course it's his first one and gets a time like that! Take care. It was good to catch up on your blog for a bit.

Ashley (Clawson) Miller