Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Raining Salad

This little squirt has alien arms that can reach anything in her sight! Yesterday I was making a salad for lunch and turned around to grab some salad dressing in the fridge and before ya know it, I look back and it's raining salad! I purposely moved the bag so it was out of her reach and she STILL gets it! Of course she has that look on her face like, "Did I do something mom?"So I let her have at it....Here Jane, let me give you something that you will love much more than that.....a Mum-Mum. Oh how you love your mums. Can you tell??Made the best BBQ pulled pork the other night that topped this salad for lunch. I don't know what it is but as embarrassing as this is, I don't always have great luck with my crock pot meals. Well this recipe brought us back on good terms. Easiest thing ever and SO YUMMY.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted this! When I was in Utah my mom gave me her old crock pot, mine was too small. I"m excited to cook something that will actually give me a fair amount of left overs! Jane is becoming destructive, haha. Let the games begin :)

Any fun sewing projects you're embarking on with your sweet sewing machine?

abby o said...

Oh my gosh that mum mum picture is priceless. I sure wish I could feel that way about a 15 calorie rice cake. I should send you all of Jane's...she is totally over it now...she's on to fruit and generally anything messy so I have to change her every time she eats. Long live the mum mums!!

Katelin Pridgen said...

Oh my goodness gracious!! That mum mum picture of little Jane is now my desktop background. I'm officially in love.