Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. It's such a wonderful time to celebrate our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and the wonderful gift He has given us. It's also refreshing for me for some hope on Spring coming and warm weather ahead. I love this time of year. We had a wonderful day starting off with hot cinnamon rolls for breakfast, a lovely time at church, and a delicious dinner with some dear friends. We had a feast! Scott and I watched The King's Speech and it was a movie that we both loved so much. I would highly reccamend it. Now it's a new week and Scott and I both feel like we need to cut down on the sugar after this weekend. I tossed all our candy in the garbage last night before I woke up this morning wanting more!


We took a few pics as a fam after church real quick, since I am so bad at that. I only seem to document Jane solo all the time.Jane doesn't love her dad, can you tell?Here's the little squirt with her favorite toys....a spoon and a bowl. Pretty much any kitchen utinsel will do. But now any time I try to feed her with one of those spoons she thinks she can just play with it so she tries to grab it the whole time, no interest in eating. Whoops, my fault.Except for the other morning when we let her go at it with a blueberry pancake.....then the little gal had some interest in chowing down.

1 comment:

Don't Hit Bikes said...

Love the pics and so glad that you had a great Easter. Hope to see you guys soon!