Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gems

It comes in handy having your best friend as a photographer. Not only is she awesome, she shoots Jane when least expected. The other night Scott, Jane, and I were out on a walk and Chels grabbed the camera to shoot a few. Turns out they're total gems. Did I mention I love this girl?

(Yes, I know they're huge but I love it) Thanks Chels!











6 comments:

Heather said...

Appropriate title - these are gems!! Unreals! Where does Jane get those beautiful blueish eyes?? Both you and and Scott have deep brown eyes right? Those leg warmers you put on Jane are absolutely darling. She looks so cute in red.

Melanie said...

isn't it the best having photography friends? Most my best photos come from them.

Love those photos. She has a darling mouth.

Don't Hit Bikes said...

LOVE, LOVE them. Great pics!

Mike and Corie said...

too cute to handle!

Keri Cannon said...

Seriously?!? Those are so stinking cute!!!!!! I wish I had a friend that just snapped photos here and there. Janie is beautiful and those pictures are truly so dang precious!

Perry's said...

super cute, love the beanie!