I really wanted to share this on our blog because it's impacted me so much. No matter what your religious denomination is, I think this video can put life into perspective for all of us. I admire this man so much and hope to be more like him.
For some reason the right side is cut off on my layout so here is the link for the full screen. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7zwQ_7q-fU
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, Teddy. Thank you for posting that. If only we could all be like that man. . .
What a great piece. I remember this accident occuring near my parent's home a few weeks before we moved from SLC. We were all shocked at quickly he could forgive - he's taught a great lesson. Thanks for sharing!
I do love this video Teddy! And I just found your blog through a mutual friend and I didn't know you were pregnant! How exciting for you guys. I'm sure she'll be a cutey. Congrats!! And how exciting that you guys are living in Omaha.. what an adventure. Take Care!
What a wonderful thing to be able to forgive. I am so glad you put this on your blog. I hope I can be more forgiving even of the little things in life. Hope all is going well.
Thanks for sharing. What an AMAZING message!
Post a Comment