Wow! Can you believe it? We are so excited that we have a sweet little girl coming. More than anything I just feel so blessed that she was healthy and everything looked good. It is such a relief and I hope and pray that everything continues to go so well. I always thought I would have all boys. I'm not sure why....maybe because I grew up with all brothers, or I always just felt like I got along easily with boys. I remember my friends who had sisters and it seemed like they were always fighting over clothes and borrowing stuff and I thought it was the weirdest thing. I've never been a fan of all the drama and what not but I'm sure we have plenty to come! Scott was pretty certain it was going to be a girl. I'm not sure if he was just saying that because secretly deep down inside he wanted a boy and was just preparing himself but he is thrilled. He's already making plans for her. "She's not gonna be some cheerleader girl. She's gonna be an awesome skier and golfer." I told him I have no problem with that seeing how I am about as far from cheerleader type as you can get and there's nothing wrong with gettin' that girl on skies ASAP. It's gonna be awesome. We are thrilled.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Wow! Can you believe it? We are so excited that we have a sweet little girl coming. More than anything I just feel so blessed that she was healthy and everything looked good. It is such a relief and I hope and pray that everything continues to go so well. I always thought I would have all boys. I'm not sure why....maybe because I grew up with all brothers, or I always just felt like I got along easily with boys. I remember my friends who had sisters and it seemed like they were always fighting over clothes and borrowing stuff and I thought it was the weirdest thing. I've never been a fan of all the drama and what not but I'm sure we have plenty to come! Scott was pretty certain it was going to be a girl. I'm not sure if he was just saying that because secretly deep down inside he wanted a boy and was just preparing himself but he is thrilled. He's already making plans for her. "She's not gonna be some cheerleader girl. She's gonna be an awesome skier and golfer." I told him I have no problem with that seeing how I am about as far from cheerleader type as you can get and there's nothing wrong with gettin' that girl on skies ASAP. It's gonna be awesome. We are thrilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Woo hoo for a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!! Oh Teddy I am so excited for you guys!!! They are gonna be like 4 months apart!! RAGBRAI reunion in 15 years with our daughters, that's all I've got to say.
wowee! i haven't blogged in so long i missed the first announcement - sheesh.
congrats you two! it is so darn exciting to add to your little fam - you're going to be the best parents. i'm in full support of you raising a well rounded girl - i'm partial to a gal on skis - wahoo!
Yay! Girls are the best, and it's fun for your first, because all the showers are so fun with girlie stuff...you're gonna be the best mom for the cutest girl! And hey, if she ends up a cheerleader, ya know, it's not the end of the world, some of us are cool! Ha! :) Yay for pink!!!
Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! there is something about a little girl. you will love seeing Scotty with his little angel. I can't wait!! love ya
congratulations!!! girls are so much fun to shop for!!
Yaaay! Girls are so much fun. We're LOVING it. They are little drama-queens, whether or not they are cheerleaders or not, so be prepared. haha. You'll have so much fun with her!
OH TEDS! i am so excited for you. can we already plan the wedding between her and owen? serious. betrothed. i am so thrilled for you! congrats.
ps. wait a second - what is so wrong with a cheerleader. tell scott i am offended. (haha)
Congrats!! Girls are drama--but so fun too!
Yay! Teddy Congrats what an adventure you are embarking on. Babies are the best, you are going to be such a good mother. Wow, she is going to be one stunningly beautiful girl. I can't wait to see the beautiful babies you and Scott pop out :)
Growing up with all boys too - I've felt lucky that I didn't have to figure out the girl stuff quite yet. You'll have to give me pointers on raising girls if that time ever comes.
Yay! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
yay!!! congrats on a girl! i grew up with all sisters, so it has been awesome having sons. a new experience. i'm so excited for you guys! she is gonna be gorgeous, just like her mama!
Hey Teddy..stumbled upon your blog. CONGRATS on the girl! How exciting. Miss seeing ya every Sunday!
Congratulations! I am sure that she is gonna grow up to be awesome just like her parents!
Congrats! We are so excited for you both. Girls are so much fun. They are just darling. Teach her to golf and then she can get a scholarship to some wonderful school and have it all paid for. We love you guys. You will be wonderful parents. She is very lucky. Love ya,
The Chandlers
Post a Comment