Here's some pics from Saturday:
Spencer and Scott found this great cliff/jump/drop-off (whatever you want to call it) and it was so fun to watch them, although scary! I made Scott stand at the top so I could get a picture of it. The picture doesn't make it look very big b/c I zoomed in so much but they would come flying off of this thing and then straight line it all the way down Silver Fox. They're so awesome.
Scott also had the worst fall of his life yet in "death chute" just at the top of Great Scott. We are glad he's okay. He gave into peer pressure and did it. No more of that (don't worry, we had a chat about it).
After skiing on Saturday we headed up to Midway for the rest of the weekend. My brother and Keri came up too and it was so fun to spend the night and all day Sunday up there together. We had a delicious breakfast Sunday morning!
And then we had a yummy, delicious dinner-(chicken cooked in little bit of EVOO, fresh squeezed lime, and salt & pepper. Topped off with orzo and a great salad). Simple and delicious!
Even with how yummy it was we still couldn't get the boys attention to come say prayer, they couldn't get their eyes off this:
So bad. Those 3 are a terrible combination (especially when it comes to golf). Can you guess where they sat and ate dinner? Not with us girls at the kitchen table, that's for sure.It was a great weekend though, we sure are going to miss times like this with the fam. But we are so excited for our adventure that's coming. I just put in my notice for my last day of work! Woohoo!
3 comments:
YES...that means, Omaha, here you come baby. RAGBRAI, RAGBRAI, RAGBRAI...
I'm so glad you appreciate good skiing and good food - you must enjoy life more than the average joe. That's what winter weekends are all about
Love it! You're such a great poster! I'm so glad you are doing the Ragbrai race. I can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment