Best thing we ever did. Why did we wait this long??-$8.99 a month for all our movies
-Can watch them right from the Xbox anytime
-Can watch them online (on the laptop, in bed, all comfy)
-Sent through the mail right to us!
See ya later Blockbuster and RedBox late fees!!!
4 comments:
dude, i tagged you on my blog!
I LOVE netflix! I'm surprised it did take you this long to figure out :) Best thing ever!
We absolutely love it too! Sometimes it takes a while to see a new release but we are pretty patient people so it doesn't bother us too much. And for how much we watch movies, it's definitely cheaper. Good choice!
I agree - i could be a spokesperson for Netflix. I recommend it to all my fellow movie lovers (but I still use the redbox too - I think I love movies a little too much)
Post a Comment