Happy Birthday to my favorite guy in the whole world. You are the love of my life and make me the happiest girl around. Thank you for working harder than anyone I know. Thank you for putting up with my stubborn attitude. Thank you for the late nights of laughing so hysterically on the bed together. I am yet to find anyone funnier than you, you are going to keep me young for many years! Can't wait for all the adventures that lie ahead of us. Here's to you! Sure love ya.P.S. Scott thought he was 27 all last year so was pleased as ever to find out that he is still indeed 27.
2 comments:
OK, I LOVE that all the pictures of Scott have food in the foreground. He is a man after my own heart. Happy Birthday!
LOL, Nick thought the same thing for his birthday last year! That's too funny...
Post a Comment