I love this kid. He got his favorite chocolate cake for his birthday. . . . .
Delicious bacon wrapped chicken and veggie shishkobobs on the grill (thanks for cooking it sweetie!). . . . .
We got the best waitress around. Scott told her the reason he comes is for the hot rolls with cinnamon honey butter, so she kept bringing them and bringing them.....and bringing them.....and bringing them......Scott had eaten 10 before his steak and ribs even came, I had eaten five! After our meal when she brought us the check she brought us five boxes full of the delicious rolls to take home and tons of the delicious honey butter!!! I'm not kidding, we walked out with a huge bag of these suckers!! Here if our proof!
Delicious bacon wrapped chicken and veggie shishkobobs on the grill (thanks for cooking it sweetie!). . . . .
(there's a little proof of the swollen eyes, and that's after Benadryl all day....see I told ya)
The 'Perfect Push Up' and an awesome jacket. . . .
And of course, 
It was a great birthday weekend (for the both of us)!
3 comments:
Awesome pics Ted! Good job on Scott's gifts. Ryan loves the Perfect Push ups bars. You are such a good wife, Ryan had to buy them for himself on ebay. Did you make that chocolate cake? That thing is massive. I am glad that you guys got your moneys worth at that restaurant - those rolls really do sound good.
I love when you have a good waitress! It really makes the experience that much more enjoyable! Cale also has the perfect pushup and he loves it. They'll have to compare pecs in a few months. :-) BTW I love your header picture at the top of your blog, super cool! Did you photoshop it yourself?
Gosh - I love getting good servers and eating myself sick at delicious restaurants - Happy Birthday Scott!
Post a Comment