Today Scott had to study, so I woke up early and went on a long hike. I went up Millcreek Canyon and it is prime time up there with the leaves. I thought Emigration was pretty, holy moly! Millcreek is to die for right now! The aspens have just turned yellow and they are this beautiful buttery, gold color against all the dark pine and the blue sky. What a combination! Look at these beautiful colors! Everyone's got to get up there because it's going to go so fast!
5 comments:
Teddy - I am so jealous! Those pics are gorgeous. I've been so excited to come out to DC because I've heard the fall is gorgeous. Well, it's still pretty much summer here. Pretty much every single leaf is green. Honestly, it's greener here than that the peak of spring in Provo! What is this - it's almost October. I am not so sure I like this ;)
Wow Teds! The trees are gorgeous. There are some pretty places as well up in Idaho. I just love the changing of the seasons. I just look out at nature and wonder how there are some people who don't believe in God. When there is evidence of him in everything. Love reading your blog!
Hey, is someone messing with your blog because it says "Spencer and Afenerees's Blog" or something like that...I dunno...thought it was weird.
Thanks Em, that was so weird I was like, "What the heck?" So I think that is my little brother and his friends blog they started, how in the world it got onto my blog I don't know, but I just deleted the whole blog, I hope they don't know it was me. I'll have to talk to him about how that happened. So weird. I'm glad you noticed that!
Trust me - I needed to see those pics. I MISS THE FALL colors and season right now!! It's killing me being around stupid ugly palm trees. haha I'm so tired of them. I need my fall mountain colors. Thanks for those pics!
Post a Comment