A day full of studying for a statistics test still can be enjoyable.....
if you start it out with this.......
I just can't get enough of the beautiful leaves up the canyon, they are changing so fast. I wish my camera could do justice of what I get to see every morning. 
I just can't get enough of the beautiful leaves up the canyon, they are changing so fast. I wish my camera could do justice of what I get to see every morning. 
It's gonna be a good day
4 comments:
Teddy! do you Bike in the canyon? its SO gorgeous up there. you make me miss Utah! its so nice to be able to go up there and relax before stressfull school! hey. whe I go to South america is there anything you want me to mail you? bon ice? haha xx thanks for commenting on my blog sometimes. I love reading yours!
aw man, lucky!!!
I love that you are always SO positive!
so I just have to tell you how impressed I am with how motivated you are for going biking every MORNING. ah I hate mornings. I dont go to Victor much at all because my Dad and My sisters Mom got divorced a couple of years ago so my sisters live there with their mom so they come to see us but I love it there too. My husband is from Henefer and we lived there for 6 months and I loved it. Small towns are the best. I think that we are going to end up there. I hope so at least.
Post a Comment