Saturday, August 2, 2008

So Joe just got out of surgery and it went well. The doctor said in 35 years he has never seen such a mess. His tonsils were completely filled with puss and so they removed them and he had abcesses all over. He is going to be in a lot of pain for at least a few weeks they said. I feel so bad because these are his last few weeks before his mission and I wish he could have fun and just play! I Guess we'll just watch a lot of movies with him to get our time in with him! Poor kid. We're grateful that it happened now though because they said if it happened while he was on his mission he would have gotten sent home immediately. But everything's gonna be okay. Keep him in your thoughts.

4 comments:

abby o said...

wow!! Lots of thoughts and prayers going out to Joe tonight! I had no idea...sounds like he got well taken care of though. Thanks for the update teddy.

Dave and Britt said...

Oh that is just terrible!!! Terrible that he needed surgery, not that it went so well of course (I was catching up and reading your lower post too). I'm really glad things went well. Poor kid!

Erica said...

Ohh Tedds, I had no idea! Your brother is so darling, we will for sure remember to keep him in our prayers. Keep us updated!

Brittney said...

Dave just told me you are thinking of doing LOTOJA...you go girl!!!