
It's my darling dad's birthday today and I love him dearly! I got to spend the beautiful day with him up skiing, just him and I, and it was such a treat for me. He is the most loving, caring, willing to help out, fun, talented, hard working dad. His testimony is one that I hope I can attain one day. I love to be around him, he makes me a better person. There are so many fun memories from all the way back as a little girl. I look forward to all that lies ahead! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend dad! I sure love you.


2 comments:
Teddy that is so stinkin sweet! Your dad sounds like a great guy. Hehe, I push Dave to spend lots and lots of time with our girls cuz I want them to be Daddy girls. I think its just sweet.
Just want to say that I miss you guys. How are things? We have the dates we are coming this summer so I hope you will be around to play. Talk to you soon. Love you guys.
Jenny
Post a Comment