Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Brocky


I just wanted to tell my brother Brock Happy Birthday! Brock is my oldest brother and I love him dearly. You've always been a great example to me. You are the most driven person I know and a great husband and father! You have brought two of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen into this world! I sure miss you guys! Come up from Phoenix soon!

2 comments:

Brock Cannon said...

thanks sister! that is such a dorky picture of me for the whole world to see but you are so kind. thanks so much for the birthday shout. i love you too and we miss you guys. hope to see you soon!
Love,
Brock

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

K fine, I'll change it for you! This one better? Of course it is! It's with your wife and Savanny!