skip to main |
skip to sidebar
30 Minute Makeover!
Okay this is embarrassing! Let me explain....the beginning of every week is so busy. Scotty and I hardly see each other Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday's because our schedules are contradicting. One of us will be working nights, one of us days, and both in school, it's just crazy. So on Wednesday afternoon I woke up after my night shift and walked out of our bedroom to our living room! It was a disaster! I actually just broke out in laughter, I could NOT believe how messy it was! It was like everything in our house had been ripped out of the drawers and off the shelves and somehow got into the living room! Golf clubs were in the middle of the room (maybe Scott was practicing his swing last night while I was at work?), there are 5 pairs of skis just THROWN into the corner, the pictures are crooked, all of our clean laundry is still in the basket (4 days later) sitting on the couch, we have clothes just layin around, it was awful! So I got to cleaning thinking it was going to take all day, but no! Thank goodness our whole apartment is probably no bigger than all of your guys' bedrooms! 30 minutes later it was beautiful again! Everything changes when you are living in a clean environment, don't ya think? The spirit is back and you are just happy! We love our little apartment, but we're gonna work on not letting it get so out of hand by every Wednesday! Here are the before and afters!
Oh ya, no lie! But just wait...
Back to normal!!
3 comments:
Ohh Teds! I love it. We live in a such a small apartment too! Isn't is just so cozy! Ha! I love that it takes me 10 minutes to clean the whole thing! I can't wait to be there in the summer and be able to come over to your cute little house!
i love before and afters! This may sound weird but sometimes it's nice to wait till the house is totally messy, then you get to clean it and realize how amazing it looks when it actually is clean.
You are so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment